Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review: Amazing Cosmetic Concealer

 
                                  
                                                                          Before & After 
         Where do I start on how much I LOOVE this concealer. First time I bought it was about a year ago and I'm barely starting to run out. I use it on myself and my clients plus I've even turned some people on it too! It's truly "Amazing."

What it does: Amazing Cosmetic Concealer is highly pigmented, super emollient yet not oily, waterproof so it will last all day. It will cover dark circles, broken capillaries, sun damaged, blemishes, redness, and then some. It creates that flawless complexion that looks and feels natural.

How to use it: It's so concentrated you only need a tiny dot of it to cover whatever you need it to do! I like to use a concealer brush for my under eye area or you can use your ringer finger in a patting motion. Once done always set your concealer with powder. I prefer an loose powder that wont change the color an awesome example is Ben Nye Banana Powder or Laura Mercier Famous Setting Powder or w.e. just depends on your budget.

Price: The full size is $42 and the to go is $28. I know it's Sooo Expensive but trust it's completely worth it. It'll last forever plus its great quality.

                                           I hope this helped some of you out.
                                     Amazing Cosmetic's Amazing Concealer...





No comments:

Post a Comment